Adult Art Courses
Take The Journey & Bring Out The Artist in You.
- All art materials, aprons, lunches and refreshments are included in the price you pay.
- Pencils, Chalks, scalpels, blades etc for home use can all be purchased after class.
- Don't forget to bring a camera to take photos of your work along the way.
- Doors open at 9.45am for a cuppa, no earlier though please!
- I guarantee you will not be disappointed with the results… Beginners and advanced artists are welcome as everyone will work at the same pace under my unique tuition. You will be taught a process of colour management by applying and mixing pastel chalk directly on to the paper while learning how to use a limited palette. Correct blending techniques are essential to the underpainting before I teach you how to create the fine detail that brings all of the portrait work to life. If you've liked what my students produce, they were just like you…but took the plunge!
You can choose whatever takes your fancy when doing your own portrait, just make sure you have a good clear photograph to start with. You will need to send the image to me as a JPEG of no less than 2mb in size. This will ensure the quality will remain high when I print it out for you to work from.